The Powerfully Beneficial Ingredients Of This Master Tonic
The secret behind this tonic’s magic is the right combination of high-quality, natural and fresh ingredients. Several of these foods have been around for centuries and are still just as mind-blowing today as they were back then. This cleansing drink is a natural antibiotic that kills gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria in your body. It is a powerful antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, antiparasitic and helps with cold and flu. It strengthens your immune system, purifies blood, creates better blood circulation and lymph flow in your entire body and has even been known to be extremely effective in helping fight candida.
Turmeric is one of the best super spices out there. This orange miracle of a spice:
- Helps cleanse your body.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Is antibacterial and antifungal.
- Is protective against cancer.
- Is healthy for your heart.
- Is good for your brain health (can even help prevent dementia).
- Is powerful at helping with depression.
Ginger is turmeric’s best friend with similar benefits. This versatile food:
- Is anti-inflammatory.
- Reduces muscle pain.
- Relieves nausea.
- Improves your heart health.
- Lowers your blood sugar.
- Aids your digestion.
Garlic is a powerful antibiotic and yet, it keeps your friendly bacteria alive. This widely used food:
- Is an antibiotic.
- Is antifungal.
- Is powerful against many diseases.
- Improves your heart health.
- Helps regulate your digestion.
- May improve your athletic performance.
- Is full of antioxidants.
- Improves your bone health.
Onion is very similar to garlic as far as benefits go. They make a perfect duo to protect your body. Onion:
- Regulates your blood sugar.
- Helps to reduce inflammation in your body.
- Aids the production of good cholesterol.
- Boosts your immunity.
- Is a powerful antibiotic.
- Is protective against free radicals.
Horseradish is powerful, especially for your sinuses and lungs. This underestimated food:
- Opens up your sinus channels.
- Helps with colds and flu.
- Is a great antibiotic.
- Helps to clear UTIs.
- May help protect you against cancer.
Red hot chili peppers not only provide a catchy name to a cool band, but are also full of amazing benefits that we don’t talk about enough. These underrated peppers:
- Fight inflammation.
- Are good for your cardiovascular health.
- Are a natural pain reliever.
- Boost your immunity.
- Clear congestion when you are sick.
- Lower your risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Aid in weight loss.
Apple cider vinegar was a top recommendation by Hippocrates, the father of medicine back in 400 BC. He only used apple cider vinegar and honey – NO other remedies. Apple cider vinegar:
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Helps control your blood sugar.
- Fights sore throat.
- Clears your stuffy nose.
- Prevents indigestion and improves your digestion.
- Helps you lose weight.
- Boosts your energy.
- Prevents possible leg cramps.
- Makes your breath fresh and brightens your smile.
- 2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 knuckles of turmeric root
- 24 oz apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
- ¼ cup finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!)
- ¼ cup grated ginger
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl, except for the vinegar. Combine them.
- Transfer this mixture into a Mason jar.
- Now, pour some apple cider vinegar to the mix until it fills up to the top. The best is when ⅔ of the jar consists of dry ingredients. The rest should be vinegar up to the top.
- Close tightly. Then shake well.
- Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for about 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.
- After 14 days, squeeze well then strain it through a plastic strain. You can put gauze over it to get even better results. Squeeze well to make sure all the juice comes out.
- You can use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.
Once you are finished, your master tonic will be ready for immediate use! You do not need to keep the tonic in your fridge – it should last for a long time.
Extra Tip: You can also use it for cooking. Mix it with olive oil to make salad dressing or use it with your sauteed veggies.
- CAUTION: The flavor of the drink is very strong and hot!
- If you feel a burning sensation after taking it, eat a slice of orange or lime after.
- Gargle and swallow.
- Take 1 tablespoon daily to strengthen the immune system and fight cold.
- You may increase your amount every day until you reach a dose of 1 small liquor glass a day.
- If you are dealing with a more serious disease or infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day.
- Note that it is safe for pregnant women and children – in small doses – as the ingredients are all-natural without any toxins.